Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

What do You Value?

This question has been brewing in my head for months and I think I have my values set in stone but events happen and I question myself whether I am authentic  and true to my values.

For example, I am in the middle of three major projects for Neki Naturals - Crochet Class in October, Craft Show in September and November and redesigning and updating  Neki Naturals Website  and all these requires any extra time and more. As this month draws to an end and I was eating ice cream sitting in a parking lot, it dawned on me that I have not really been outside relaxing or reading a fiction book or just enjoying nature just by myself.

The alone moments seem to be fast gone this summer with so many things in my busy life.
Today I ask myself that question - what do I value? Do I value the alone time - to refresh and recharge myself for these current projects? Do I value the that time gone will never be recovered? Do I value the time to sit still and be grateful for all that I have and done? Time to just enjoy life?

My answer is Yes and in order to be true to myself, I need to put that into practice today.   For today, I will be thankful. I will spend some time out in the sun and I will put my crocheting needles down for the day! I will relax and be refreshed.  There will be another day, another week, another month.



Have a great weekend.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment