Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Life Continues

I thought about so many things to write today but I just cannot get this past weekend off my mind.
My toddler, 21 months old, is growing in leaps and bounds and this sometimes makes me question myself as a business woman among other things.

For example, I had no idea that you can sing someones name as a song. "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy! Over and Over and Over! and I loved it!
I could not get enough of him singing my name. I have waited so many months to hear hm call me Mommy. I used to say I will have to go into therapy because he said everyone else name but mine.
Now he is saying or singing it and it is music in my ears.

And another thing, he is now asking for help;  He was trying to get a book from his book shelf and all I heard was "Mommy, I need help!" I said to myself "when did this happen". We went from two words to full sentences in a week?Was I sleeping? Did I work too much that I miss the transition? I just want to sit and watch him all day or rather chase him around all day doing his thing such as cooking, gardening, cleaning and just waiting for him to say "Mommy I need help!". This is life. I may feel like I am static but episodes such as these make realize that I am not static and that I am experiencing a life through my little one.

These days will never come around again and until then I will do the best I can as businessman but try to be present 150%  watching my son grow.

Have a great day! Tomorrow, I will be back with skin and hair care recipes and crochet thoughts!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment