Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Keeping it Real

Sometimes  I get caught up in all the festivities and somehow neglect taking care of me such as rest, exercise,  good food.  If I do not care for myself then I will not be able to take care of my family. Business has been busy lately trying to get ready for fall shows, fall classes and creating new products.

So as this long weekend rolls in, I hope we all get the time to relax, have fun and de-stress.  I plan to just hang out with my family and play with my toddler  as much as I can without pulling out my hair.


I wish for you peace and joy and happiness. We will meet again next week. Happy 4th of July!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I too find it challenging to take good care of myself. I know what I should do, but sometimes I dig in my heels and just say NO! I don't wanna! I wanna stay up late, not eat right, don't do my exercises, etc. And then I suffer the consequences - hangover, weakness, and general malaise. Goes to show Mother was right.

    ReplyDelete