Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Recap Neki Naturals Blogs for Week 6/14/2010 - 6/18/2010

In case you missed this weeks blogs or some of the blogs, here is a recap the blog posts.

On Monday, I shared my experience at my first crochet teaching class for kids.

For recovery on Tuesday, I shared a do it yourself skin food recipe to help rebuild skin tissue to keep our skin moisturized and less wrinkled.

I then headed out on Wednesday fro for some kids summer crochet fashion in the clothing industry and shared some very cool, reasonable priced  and beautiful dresses at the GAP stores.

Returned back on Thursday to share tips on how to  make your own color palette whether it is for your home, yourself or just having fun with colors.


And now we are heading into a beautiful gorgeous weekend. Take the time to take care of yourself so you can take care of others.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment