Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Finding Joy and an Extra Hour ?

A famous quote I use often says that staying joyful and happy is a woman's natural beauty regime because everyone can see how happy she is and how much she  puts into her values and  passion and staying joyful and content no matter how much effort, time and sacrifices she has to make.

I am a mother of a toddler, wife, step mother and a sister. I believe these roles are my primary functions as well as my personal passion in life. I also work full time at a financial firm and own my own business called Neki Naturals.  I have tried to perform all functions at home, at work and with business as 3 full time positions and have exhausted myself physically and mentally

Currently most of my days - Monday through Friday looks like this:
4:45 - 4:55am - Wake up
4:55 - 5:15am - Pray/Mediate
6:15 - 6:00am - Exercise
6:00 - 6:15am -  Warm son's food, pack lunch box
6:15 - 6:35am -  Get Ready for the Office
6:35 - 6:55am -  Get Son ready for School
6:55 - 8:00am  - Commute to Office
8:00 - 12 noon - Work in Office
12:15 - 1:15pm - Blogging and Emails for NEki Naturals
1:15 - 4:00pm   - Work in Office
4:00 - 5:15pm   - Commute and Arrive home
5:15 - 7:30pm   - Make dinner, family time, play, bath and put son to sleep
7:30 to 8:15pm -  Cleaning , cooking for next day
8:15 - 10:15pm -  Crochet, Emails,
10:15 - Off to Bed

I am one of those folks that want to have everything running smoothly at all times and full throttle and expecting great results. My family and crocheting brings me the most joy and for that I am eternally grateful for having an opportunity to do both at my leisure and hopefully been able to achieve the most to be the best at what God created me. Eventually I will find that extra hour to dedicate to my craft and in the meantime, I will just enjoy the ride!

Have a great week. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment