Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Where does it go?


I hope everyone had a great valentine weekend! Time seems to pass very quickly when there are special days or Holiday. Hence, my question is where does the time go?

Today is a holiday and as usual, Natanael deems it to be Mommy day even though it is a working day for me. On days I need to work and babysit, I am trying to find ways to manage my time better.

One thing that I started to do as advised by my coach is to document my time everyday but on the days that I spend the entire day with my son, there is not much to write.
do I accomplish anything work wise? No but I take heart that all activities with him is building his intellect and help him to feel loved.

Now I just need to find time to think,design and create my designs. I am still working on it.


Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment