Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Already and A Lot to Do!

I am still in shock that it is already February and even in more shock with the amount of snow that we have had this year plus there is a snowstorm today and tomorrow.  Have Mercy! This weather makes some of us procrastinate and if you are a Type A personality like me, we beat ourselves up for not checking off our to-do list.

My To-Dos is so long that I scare myself. This week, I am going to be realistic and see what I can easily check off or postpone until further notice. For example, I need to visit consignment stores and I have not prepared a new portfolio or crochet new designs. I have yet to review the deadlines to submit crochet designs to magazines and I need to pick the dates for crochet shows for this year. So this week, I am pulling myself together and focusing on these three. Next month, I will worry about taxes and paperwork.

I still can't believe it is February! What are some of things that you wanted to do that you have not started?  Comments are welcome!

Enjoy your day!


Express yourself with handmade! Nnenna Pastor is a crochet designer and instructor. Other places to visit Neki Naturals are http://neki.etsy.com and join Neki Naturals on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/NekiNaturals

No comments:

Post a Comment