Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

What frustrates you about Crochet? - Help is on the Way!

Crocheting is my passion  and Yes, it is time consuming and it is so rewarding. Yesterday, I was talking to someone on twitter about the fact that I am not a great fan of steel crochet hooks. One of the main reasons is  I have a damaged finger and during the winter, it is excruciating to crochet and using steel hooks does not help. However, I have to use steel hooks for baby wears and accessories.

Back to my twitter story, my new twitter friend @CrochetLibFront suggested using grips or ergo handles for my steel hooks. Hello! So I am checking these handles on ETSY to help resolve my steel hook frustration.

The advice was quick and easy for me even as a seasoned crochet artist. So I will like to find out from you what frustrates you the most about crocheting and do my best to help you either through my own knowledge and experience or use my network to get you answers. You can either respond to this blog or find me on twitter, facebook, or email. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

I will like to thank @crochetlibfront  the help with the steel hooks.

Enjoy!

Express yourself with handmade! Nnenna Pastor is a crochet designer and instructor. Other places to visit Neki Naturals are http://neki.etsy.com and join Neki Naturals on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/NekiNaturals

No comments:

Post a Comment