Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Thomas the Train Moved In

Before I became a parent, I used to make fun of parents who planned themed birthdays, kids dressed in themes, etc. I used to wonder why can't they put their foot down? Then I had my little man who is now 24 months old and Thomas moved in a little over a year ago.  I thought it was going to be a short phase but this has turned into a love affair.

Pyjamas, walls, sheets, toys, DVDs, books, etc and to top it all , we actually had a Thomas the train cake for his birthday. In some ways, I am grateful because it is making transitioning a little easier but I can't help and wonder what will it be next year. I am sure some folks are asking "Why is she not putting her foot down?
My answer will be "the sheer pleasure and excitement from my little one is priceless.


Have a great weekend!

Express yourself with handmade! Nnenna Pastor is a crochet designer and instructor. Other places to visit Neki Naturals are http://neki.etsy.com and join Neki Naturals on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/NekiNaturals

No comments:

Post a Comment