- First thing I do is to set a timer. This helps to remind me that I need to get up and start moving.
- Warm up : While crocheting, I will stand up and warm up with a few steps matching in place slowly for about five minutes. It does not hinder my concentration on my workout.
- Speed up : After the slow warm up, speed up the match in place and do so for another 10 minutes while working.
- Tummy Tuck: You can choose to sit or stand for this one. Squeeze and hold your stomach for 20-30 seconds and release. Do this 10 - 15 times for a quick ab exercise.
- Leg Lifts: If you have ankle weights, put the ankle weights on. Sit down and lift each leg 10 times.You can repeat for a second set.
- Cool down with a quick stretch and drink some water.