Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

Challenge Yourself With a New Hobby

I found out that a typical adult brain contains 15 billion to 200 billion neurons. Assuming we use the lower figure, the brain is capable of remembering 2 the 10th billion power bits of information. If you like to see wto see ee how large it is, "grab a piece of paper and write a zero for every second for 90 years", says neurologist R. Restak.

So isn't it time to use what we have and fun with it? We are so capbable of so much more than we are currently doing and I think we can have more than one or two hobbies!

I am challenging myself and hope to challenge to take on a new hobby this summer.  Try out a new hobby! Learn something new. See ourselves through the eyes of children. They are always learning something daily!

I am excited to say that I am narrowing down what my new hobby will be starting in June but I hope you will do the same. By this time next year, you will have mastered something new. If you can, start now. Life is very short.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment