Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Learning to Overcoming Fear

I think most of us have a fear of something. I at least have a fear of trying something new. Yesterday was my first official crochet class and as excited as I was, I was consumed with the fear that they will not like me,; I may ruin them from crocheting; the thought that I was not prepared enough, etc. 

My heart was racing as I walked into class but I plastered a smile on face and introduced myself. I realized after a few minutes that they are only looking for some guidance and to have fun. No one is planning to get an A or an F grade. Just plain crocheting fun. I relaxed and we all had a great time!

Is there anything you fear doing or accomplishing? I will like to hear about it!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment