Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Are you making Someone Smile Or Touching their Hearts?

When I started to crochet more than twenty years ago, I had an extreme introvert personality. I could not be in the limelight or in any kind of  situation where I had to speak up for myself not because I was shy but because I did not have enough self confidence in me.

As the years have passed, I began to shell those insecurities but those insecurities do tend to come back when I am trying or doing something new.  Crocheting is not new to me but as a business and showcasing it out there in the market, it is a brand new venture. Attending exhibitions and shows are one of those ventures that the thought alone can paralyze one. However remembering that what I make or create can make someone smile or touch someone and if they like it enough to buy and give it to someone else, it gives me to courage to keep going.

Yesterday was my second craft show but I will really say it was my first because the first craft show in April rained out. It was a beautiful sunny day and it was fun. It was a total family affair and everyone had a great time. Friends came, hung out  and shopped and I had an opportunity to meet new people.   Some of the pictures I posted on our Facebook Fan Photo Album.

I have come along where and this is to let you know that we are all trying to grow into our own. So if there is anything that you are terrified of doing, have confidence in yourself that you can and will be able to conquer that fear and  step into all that has been destined for you. When you do so, you make yourself or someone else smile and even touch some one's heart when you do all that you can do.

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment