Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Last Show of the Season -Finish Strong

I had mentioned a few weeks ago that I scheduled myself into a tight schedule but I am committing and
dedicating myself to finish strongly. So this Sunday is my last craft show till Spring 2011. It will be in Livingston NJ starting at 11 a.m in the morning. I am hoping for a cool weather, no rain , no snow.
I will showcase mostly hats for women, men, boys and girls. I wish I had more time to crochet more designs but time is running out so I will showcase the best of the season.

After this show is the Holiday season so I am excited to crocheting my designs and my friends' crazy ideas that they want to give as gifts. My shop is full of new items at http://neki.etsy.com and I am hoping to add some more this month.  Do you have an idea you will like to crochet or have someone crochet for you this holiday season? Please share!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment