Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Am I Hoarding or Saving Yarn ?

I always have tons of projects in my head and sometimes on paper or saw in a magazine and head straight out to go buy yarn for the projects. Now my basement book shelf no longer have books but shelves and shelves of yarn.  I can't resist buying yarn.

So, I have made up my mind that for my craft show on May 1st, I am not buying any yarn, Not one single yarn! I need to use what I have in stock. This will help me to reduce my inventory, learn to be more creative with what I have and save money.  You see, I can save money with my personal expenses but when it comes to business, I still have a lot to learn.  I still treat like an expensive hobby most of the time. So Rule #1 for me  is to use what I have on my basement shelf unless it is a customized request.

I will let you know how I am doing.

Enjoy!




Express yourself with handmade! Nnenna Pastor is a crochet designer and instructor. Other places to visit Neki Naturals are http://neki.etsy.com and join Neki Naturals on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/NekiNaturals

No comments:

Post a Comment