Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How to Create Handmade Feeding Baby Gift Basket or Kit


September  is my new favorite month because my son will turn two this month. I am so fascinated with children's items and am sharing some information on making your own baby gift basket or kit.



Where do you start?

1. Pick a theme for the gift i.e. feeding, bathing, sleeping, etc. I will use feeding theme as an example in this article.



2. Choose your color scheme either boys, girls or neutral colors.

3. Select the handmade items you will like to add. For Feeding, pick handmade burp cloth, handmade bib and/or handmade feeding pillow.

4. Add in some of the feeding accessories such as bottles and soap dispensing cleaning brush. I love the new soap dispensing brush from munchkin.

5. Find a gift box or basket with a clear cover and arrange all the items in the gift box.

6. Decorate with a ribbon and place in gift bag.

7. Voila! You are done.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment