Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Count Down Begins to Craft Show

It is a crazy week for me as the craft show is this upcoming weekend in Summit NJ. My husband just called me to let me know that my portfolio just arrived and I can breathe easy on that item!

There are still a lot of things to do before the 25th but I am trying to stay calm and focus and enjoy the process. No matter what happens on Sunday whether I sell something or not, it really does not matter because I will be check off conquering my fear of presenting my craft to the public.

In addition, I still have customized orders that are lined up to be completed. I just completed one messenger bag yesterday and my client is thrilled with it.  What do you think? I have also added some items to my etsy store.




I had planned to do a giveaway today but I will hold off till Friday! More Fun and Excitement!

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment